San Fransisco Area Part-Time Sales Rep:
Commission based sales opportunity at Sonoma Horse Park.
- TBE sets up in VIP - free admission/food is included for horse show weekends.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to travel to and from horse show.
- Experience in retail is a must
- Must be comfortable with lifting
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right product to solve the customer’s problem
- Assist in ensuring that the product presentation area is clean and organized
- Develop and cultivate strong buying relationships with customers
- Use company literature and available resources to stay up to date on product features
Two Bits Equestrian is seeking an intern that will assist in the implementation of its marketing efforts, specifically for digital media, email, social, and promotional campaigns in support of our growing business!
Create or improve the process for end-to-end quality checks: ensuring consistent formatting of content, functioning links/landing pages, assessing audience targeting, and ultimately helping to reduce the amount of time it takes to launch campaigns.
Must be a self starter, have an avid interest in fashion, knowledgeable about various brands, and show a genuine eagerness to learn more about the startup world...
SoCal Location is a plus as company is based in Los Angeles.
Please note: this is an unpaid internship. We can offer special discounts as well as gifts of product samples... we will also be able to write future recommendations and confirm fluency in above skill sets...
If interested please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com